OUR GREEN EFFORT
THE 3 R's REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
- Support local beach cleans.
- Compostable takeaway boxes & wooden cutlery
- PLA Take-Away Cups & Straws
- We don't use plastic sauce sachets
- PLA Straws
- Wooden Stirrers
- Glass, Plastic, Cardboard, Paper & Tin Recyling
- We encorage others to reduce, reuse & recycle and be aware of there footprint.
Polylactic acid (PLA), a plastic substitute made from fermented plant starch (usually corn) is quickly becoming a popular alternative to traditional petroleum-based plastics.