PIGS NOSE INN HALL MUSIC NIGHTS - Mad Dog Mcrea blend a unique mixture of folk rock, pop, gypsy jazz, bluegrass and ‘shake your ass’ music. From self-penned songs of adventure, drinking, love and life, to traditional songs of gypsies, fairies, legless pirates and black flies – Mad Dog never fail to capture their audience with their infectious songs.
PIGS NOSE INN HALL MUSIC NIGHTS - The biggest Halloween party we have ever organised with award winning global DJs Stanton Warriors & Plump DJs bringing you best Break-Beat, Drum & Bass and Bass. They get played frequently on Radio 1 Annie Mac Show. All alongside of immersive theatre and loads of other surprises…
PIGS NOSE INN HALL MUSIC NIGHTS - 14-piece Jazz trained big band fronted by Grime MCs playing everything from huge Garage bangers to intelligent Jazz covers. They’re the act that everyone can enjoy and they fuse sounds and styles that you could only dream of.
events & LIVE MUSIC VENUE
In the evenings, we hold live music nights some in the pub and a few in our joining venue room. We have organised music nights hosting Atomic Kitten, Damon Albarn, Paul Young, Wishbone Ash, Nashville Teens, The Animals, The Yardbirds and The Boomtown Rats to name a few with more to come. Keep checking our events page.
Introducing our new relaunch for our food menu, proudly selling Pieminster's award winning pies served with our home cooked specials menu during the kitchen open hours both lunchtime and evenings Monday - Sunday
press & awards
- CAMRA South Devon Pub Of The Year 2005
- Damon Albarn launches new band with tiny pub gig - NME
- CAMRA South Devon Pub Of The Year 2011
- CAMRA South Devon Pub Of The Year 2013
- Blur, Atomic Kitten: local pub gets all the best gigs - The Times
- The Easy Riders: The Wrong Way Round - Episode 6 (With Danny John-Jules) - TV
- Britain's 20 best pubs by the sea. - The Times
- Devon Nightlife - The Telegraph